Complete the form to begin transforming your life and professional experiences into college credit.
An Enrollment Coordinator will contact you to discuss how you can earn college credit for life/professional experience through:
- Documented Professional Experiences - Documented training you have completed, regardless of how long ago it was accomplished. For example:
- Police Academy and In-service Training
- Military Experience
- FBI National Academy Training
- Life Learning Papers - Acedemic paper(s) you write to demonstrate college-level learning gained from a life/professional experience
- DSST / CLEP Exams - Credit bearing tests in a specific content area. Roberts offers both exams.
As an adult, you've worked hard in your career and education - now it's time to put that experience to work and turn it into a bachelor's degree. If you have any questions, please contact the CJA Enrollment Office: 585.594.6024 or CJA@roberts.edu