Complete the form to begin transforming your life and professional experiences into college credit with a personal credit consultation.
An Enrollment Coordinator will contact you to discuss how you can earn college credit for life/professional experience through:
- Documented Professional Experiences - Documented training you have completed, regardless of how long ago it was accomplished. For example:
- Police Academy and In-service Training
- Military Experience
- FBI National Academy Training
- Life Learning Papers - Academic paper(s) you write to demonstrate college-level learning gained from a life/professional experience
- DSST / CLEP Exams - Credit bearing tests in a specific content area. Roberts offers both exams.
As an adult, you've worked hard in your career and education - now it's time to put that experience to work and turn it into a bachelor's degree. Submit the form to receive more information from your Enrollment Coordinator.
Choose the degree that's right for you.
Earn your bachelor's degree in as few as 15-21 months in one of Roberts time-shortened degree-completion programs. Earn your degree in:
- Business | Organizational Management, B.S.
- Health Administration | Health Administration, B.S.
- Nursing | RN to BS Completion Program
- Teacher Education | Pathway to Teaching, B.S.
- Social Work | Social Work, B.S.W.
Contact an Admissions representative:
585.594.6600 or AGE-Admissions@roberts.edu