On June 8, 2016 Roberts Wesleyan College will host an on-campus Open House for prospective Adult (undergraduate degree-completion) and Graduate students - This event is not geared toward traditional undergraduate students (18-23 years old).
- Over 20 programs to choose from (bachelor’s, master’s, certificates and more)
- Light snacks and drinks available
- Student service representatives on-site
- Program specific break-out session available
At this event, you will have the opportunity to meet faculty, attend program-specific information sessions, learn about degree and career options, and identify the delivery format that is right for you. Come interact with staff and student support service personnel who can answer questions about admissions, financial aid, career services and more!
OPEN HOUSE FORMAT:
- 5:45 p.m. Doors open
- 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Open House - attend a program-specific information session and/or connect with student support services (Financial Aid, Library Services, and others)
- 6:30 - 7:15 p.m. Information Session (Adult and Graduate Program-specific Information Sessions) Attend a session with faculty and staff in a program of interest.